Please register now so you are approved to bid when auction starts.
Bids do not include VAT, buyer's premium or delivery.
Clicking the confirm button is legally binding obligation to buy and pay for the lot should your bid be successful.
We have noticed that your maximum bid is higher or equal to the buy it now price for this lot.
Would you like to discard your maximum bid and proceed with the buy it now option?
Land Rover Defender 110. Soft top. RHD. Reconditioned engine 2.5 NA 5 bearing diesel engine, 5 speed LT77 gearbox, Hi/Low transfer box, centre diff lock. Wolf wheels, Michelin XZL Tyres: Good condition. Fitted with roll bar protection. Drop down rear tailgate. Seats fitted in the rear. Fitted with Nato tow hitch.
Flat battery, runs, drives.
This vehicle is not registered and is supplied with a military release certificate or date into service letter. The purchaser may register this vehicle with the DVLA and will be the 1st registered owner according to the V5. A UK age related number plate will be issued by the DVLA. 1st registration fees from the DVLA cost £55
Kilometers: 116'000 km (approx 72'000 miles)
General Auction Terms & Conditions
1. All Witham Specialist Vehicles Ltd sales are governed exclusively by the following conditions and the conditions of the respective auction. Alternative agreements require confirmation by Witham Specialist Vehicles Ltd in writing.
B. The Auction Bid Procedure
1 Inspect goods thoroughly before submitting a bid. Warranty claims are excluded.
The goods are located at Witham Specialist Vehicles Ltd, Honeypot Lane, Colsterworth, Lincs, NG335LY. Please consult the website www.mod-sales.com for opening times.
2. Bids must be submitted electronically
3. VAT will be charged in addition to the bid hammer price. A buyers premium of 3% +VAT will be charged to the hammer price.
4. Bids are binding and cannot be withdrawn or altered once the auction has closed.
5. Witham Specialist Vehicles Ltd reserves the right to reject any bids.
6. The highest bidder will be notified immediately. The invoice will follow by email the next working day. Payment must be recieved within 3 working days from the date of the invoice and collected within 7 days from the date of the invoice.
7. Please note if bidding from overseas as these vehicles are military goods they are subject to export licensing.We reserve the right to decline your bid due to export licensing restrictions for certain countries. Please contact us if you have any questions prior to bidding.
1. Bids shall principally be submitted in £ sterling.
2. VAT will be charged in addition to the bid price.
3. A 3% buyers premium will be charged on the hammer price. This is subject to VAT.
1. Payment shall be received by Witham Specialist Vehicles Ltd within 3 days of date of Invoice without any deduction. Bank transfer, debit cards and cash with I.D. are accepted as payment only.
2. Payment is to be made in £ sterling. Banking fees and exchange differences are at the Buyer's expense.
3. Goods will not be released until all funds are cleared.
1 On payment of the full invoice amount Buyer will receive a release note. In case of Intra Community Deliveries, prior to handing over the release note, the buyer has to declare in writing to deliver the goods to a member state of the Community.
2. The Buyer is obliged to collect the goods purchased within 7 days of the date of Invoice. Goods collected after this deadline will incur storage charges of £28 +VAT per lot per day charges. The item will not be released until all charges have been paid in full. This pick-up obligation is one of the Buyer's principal performance obligations. Before removal, the Buyer must make prior arrangements with the contract officer at the storage location concerned
3. Witham Specialist Vehicles Ltd as the exporter is responsible for adherence of the customs regulations and the export licensing procedure.
4. Goods are sold ex storage location. Assistance will be given for loading unless otherwise stated,
5. The Buyer shall be liable for any loss or damage caused by himself or his agents arising out of or In any way in connection with the performance of his contractual obligations (especially during pickup of the goods) and in this context shall indemnify Witham Specialist Vehicles Ltd and its principals against all relevant third party claims including litigation costs. Unless excluded by law, the Buyer waives all rights to claim against Witham Specialist Vehicles Ltd and Its principals In respect of any loss, damage or injury suffered by him, his personnel or his agents in connection With the take-over, collection or transportation of the goods and in this respect Witham Specialist Vehicles Ltd and its principals shall also be indemnified against all claims from third parties.
6. The risk of deterioration or loss of the goods transfers to the Buyer on take-over of the goods.
7. In the event Witham Specialist Vehicles Ltd is unable to make goods available prior to the transfer of risk to the Buyer, the Buyer is entitled only to reimbursement of the invoice amount, Further claims against Witham Specialist Vehicles Ltd are excluded unless the action of Witham Specialist Vehicles Ltd can be proved as to be deliberate of grossly negligent.
F. Retention of Title
1. The title of the goods transfers to the Buyer once payment of the purchase price has been made and hand over of the goods has been completed.
G. Warranty and Liability for Defects
1. Goods are "sold as seen", excluding any warranty claims. Witham Specialist Vehicles Ltd gives no guarantee as to description, quantity, and quality. condition, suitability for use and licensing, undamaged history or the non-existence of apparent or hidden defects.
2. Remarks regarding the description, condition and assortment of the goods as well as indication of quantities in "en-bloc" lots are non-binding. Information, statements and promises are without obligation unless confirmed by Witham Specialist Vehicles Ltd in writing.
3. The Buyer shall be responsible for adherence, to safety, licensing and environmental protection requirements as well as for applying for operating permits.
4. Bidders bid at thier own risk and should inspect the vehicles thoroughly prior to bidding to satisfy themselves as to the condition of the items.
5. Bidders should ascertain through thier own inspection that the items are fit and suitable for thier intended purpose.
H. Default In Payment, Failure to Remove Goods
1. If Buyer falls to pay the full amount of the purchase price in due time, Witham Specialist Vehicles Ltd shall be entitled to charge default interest at 2% above the current Longer Term Refinancing Rate of the European Central Bank, but not less than 8% and to retain all performance ensued from all purchase agreements concluded with the Buyer.
2. If Buyer fails to remove the goods in due time, Witham Specialist Vehicles Ltd shall be entitled to charge default fees In the amount of storage fees usually Charged by freight forwarders and for to have the goods removed and to store elsewhere on account and risk of the Buyer. Witham Specialist Vehicles Ltd shall also be entitled to refuse the acceptance of buyer's further performance. To sell or dispose of the goods over the counter and to charge the Buyer with all costs and damages incurred
Witham Specialist Vehicles : www.mod-sales.com
For Sale by Online Auction Direct from the UK Ministry of Defence:
QTY 10 Reynolds Boughton RB44 Cargo 4x4 Trucks. Direct from the UK Ministry of Defence. All low mileage. Ideal for shoots as a gun bus, forestry/ farm work or conversion.
QTY 2 Land Rover Defender 110 vehicles. Direct from the UK Ministry of Defence.
All Direct from UK Ministry of Defence, 1 owner from new
Open Viewing: 18th - 21st August 2014. 8.30am to 5.30pm. Auction day 8.30am to 1.30pm. Bidding online only.
Viewing Location: Witham Specialist Vehicles Ltd, Honeypot Lane, Colsterworth, NG335LY
Tel: +44 (0) 1476 861 361
Please note if bidding from overseas as these vehicles are military goods they are subject to export licensing.We reserve the right to decline your bid due to export licensing restrictions for certain countries. Please contact us if you have any questions prior to bidding.
Witham (Specialist Vehicles) Ltd are the UK Sales and Marketing Agent for all Ministry of Defence Vehicles, Plant, Tyres and Vehicle Spares.
Our stock is direct from the UK MOD. Visit www.mod-sales.com for further details.
The equipment is all available to view at our 30 acre site located just off the A1.
At the close of the auction successful bidders will be notified by email. Invoices will be sent the following working day. Payment: 3 days from the date of the invoice. Payment only by bank transfer, debit card or cash. Collection 7 days from the date of the invoice.
Viewing is recommended prior to bidding.
Please read the terms and conditions prior to bidding.